Sunday, May 4
May 4 Update 1
Carrick is on a new breathing helper called CPAP. He does all the work and it keeps his airways open. There's a good chance he'll have to go back on the old ventilator. His blood gas tests are more acidic on the CPAP so they're medicating him to reduce that. They have to give him more oxygen, also. They're also going to try another feeding tonight. Check tomorrow for pictures of his CPAP. Jenni and I thought we'd get to see more of his face, but you'll see tomorrow why we were a little disappointed and amazed. All his tubes were being changed out today. It was quite an undertaking. Keep up the praying! More info to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Will its me Rebecca. I hope your baby gets better. Bye hope i see u soon! :)
I don't personally know you guys - my friend (and yours) Julie Troxel, gave me the link to your blog. My husband and I just had twin boys born preemies. Although, they were not as early as Carrick, they were 5 weeks early and we spent almost two weeks in the NICU. We know how scary and confusing the NICU can be, but we also know that we serve a faithful and loving God that in the midst of the confusion and chaos HE IS GOD! He is the master that knitted Baby Carrick and we are praying for you guys as you go through this time!
Post a Comment