Tuesday, May 27
May 27 Update 2
Carrick's surgery was a success! He went under around 12:30pm and it was over around 1pm. It was quick and straightforward. Carrick will have a titanium clamp in his body forever; a cool story for his friends later. It took more time to transport him to the Children's hospital (that's with switching beds and all that) than it did to preform the actual procedure. Jenni and I held his hands before surgery by putting one of our fingers in both his hands. He did great! Now he's sleeping like a champ. He's probably coming back to the Northside NICU some time tomorrow. Give him a few days to get back on his feet and he'll start progressing like crazy! Our little guy weathered his first surgery. The risks were high, but he encountered no complications whatsoever. The parking garage guy even let me pay half price because I only had $2! God's mercy is evident. Thanks for all the prayers. We took some good pictures for you so be sure to scroll down the page. More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! I like the ballet pose the best, I know dad does too... I'm heading to the toy store to find him a blue tu-tu little enough!
Wow! I love the horse motif he had going on! Looks like he will have to start riding Dixie soon!
I can't believe how big that hat is. It says for 0-3 lb. preemies! Unbelievable.
we are rejoicing with you that Carrick made it through the surgery and is doing very well.
Our praise goes to God!
Mom and Dad
Carrick,wonderful news on your very successful trip. We are so excited about your progress. You have a wonderful Dad and Mom. Just do what they say and all will be great. We love you and them.
the pictures are precious. And he looks bigger.
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen."
Philippians 4:19-20
Thirty three cheers for Carrick. It is amazing what God and great medical personel can do. Hang in there Carrick. Praise the Lord.
Post a Comment