Tuesday, May 6
May 6 Update 1
Carrick is on the ventilator for a week. The oxygen they give him is more than it has been, meaning he needs more help to breathe. He also has the beginnings of an infection, but the doctor expects infections so they are fully prepared to handle it. It has almost been 2 weeks and that means 2 down and 10 more to go. They're starting feedings back today. If he can get off the ventilator and off the IV nourishment then we can hold him! So maybe soon. Everything else is pretty much the same. He got platelets this morning also. We'll keep you updated. Thank you for all your prayers, support, calls, and encouragement. Jenni and I sincerely appreciate it. More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I look forward to reading Carrick's updates every single day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it out. Prayer is being poured over you.
Love you both!
Emily Vied
I love the new pictures! He is so precious.
Post a Comment