Thursday, July 10

July 9 Update

Carrick had a good day today. Praise God. He was much less cranky for his parents. Actually, both times we came in he was sleeping so well, we didn't want to wake him up to change his diaper and stuff. He got switched off his high-flow nasal cannula and onto a regular flow cannula. This happened because he was on a pressure of two and because the high-flow for some reason kept getting water logged. It was probably condensation, but it kept getting up his nose. This means he has less equipment now! That's all that is going on today. More to come.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He's too big for an outfit! Yay! That was fun to see. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys! I've never left a comment, so I figured it was about time I did. :) Just wanted to let you know that I've been keeping up with the blog and praying for the whole Turner family. Love you!
--Abbey Hammond