Friday, May 9

May 9 Update 1

More of the same today. He's doing about the same as he has been the past couple days. He is coming down on his ventilator settings, slowly yet surely. Tomorrow might be the day they switch him back onto the original ventilator. He is urinating much more. He's filled up a couple diapers today. They also think his PDA has opened back up; they'll do a echocardiogram tomorrow to see for sure. He is back on blood pressure medicine. His head is also square and large--one of the benefits of lying in position for awhile. He has a new wire attached to him also; it measures his CO2 levels. I would put some new pictures of stuff on but our computer's hard drive just crashed. If you know anyone who wants to donate a new or used Macbook, or any laptop for that matter, please send them to us. Thank Tony and Rachel for letting me use theirs to update the blog. Thank you again for all your prayers and support; Jenni and I thank you sincerely. The encouragement is felt and cherished. Hopefully Carrick will turn these past few bad days around soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni and Will,
Dad and I read the blog tonight. We are both praying that Carrick will have a good night and a better day tomorrow. Our hearts are with you.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Will and Jenni,
I love you guys and I am so excited about what God is going to do in your life through this time, Carrick will be so blessed to grow up with you guys as parents. The Jones Family is praying for your family, and we will continue to during this difficult time. We have friends in Memphis that have gone through very similar circumstances with their son, Eli. He was 1lb 8oz when h was born and now is a health playful 2 year old with lots of energy. God is good, and faithful. We love you.
Jeff and Jan and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenni, Will, and Carrick,
I am a friend of Cindy's in Memphis. My church is praying for all of you. The pictures of Carrick are precious. I know some days are long and hard, but hopefully, all that will change with God's healing powers. Love each other and stay strong in God. Karen