Tuesday, July 1
July 1 Update
Carrick had a great day today. The doctor ordered no changes. Carrick is doing extremely well on the highflow; he's still on pressure 4 and low oxygen. There is a new development with his pacifier: He can suck on the pacifier without it falling out of his mouth. That's about it. Sorry this post is short and unexciting. More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, so I have been keeping up with you guys for a little while now- my church in Memphis, Grace Evan, had sent out a couple emails to pray for ya'll when Carrick was 1st born, and then one day I saw a link to your blog on a friends and put two and two together and have staying up to date since then. Well today I was looking at your pictures and realized that I had an English class with Will at UofM ( it was English 1010 or something like that) Anyways, all that to say, I'm sure you don't remember me but I thought it was cool we had been praying for you all this time, and I didn't even realize I knew who you were! So I just thought I would drop a quick note to say we are so happy that Carrick is doing well and are still praying for your sweet family!Take care!
Stephanie
Great pictures! I am slowly learning to copy them to MS Word and shoe them first to Aunt Eula, then the neighbors, then to everybody at church.
Thanks for being there for us to pray for you. Make sense?
Thanks, Stephanie!
Aunt Eula wants a good picture of Jenni like the one of Will standing and holding Carrick. Thanx.
Love and prayers and God's blessings,
Aunt Eula and Unka Bob
Input! Need more input! Love the pictures of Carrick in his new clothes~glad to hear he is still doing awesome. Really can't wait to hold him myself!
We love you all so much!
Mom
Post a Comment