Saturday, September 20
Sept. 20 Update
Here is an update on Carrick's eyes: We no longer have to see a retina specialist! Carrick has been referred to a pediatric eye doctor for a full eye check up in a few weeks. His ROP continues to regress, and laser therapy is not even a consideration anymore. Jenni and I are so excited. This is one more step toward normalcy. Our little guy is doing well. He still has his issues, but he's home and good things continue to happen. We thought y'all would like to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
carrick is so precious! just wanted to let you know that we are praying for all of you! i have been keeping up but haven't had time to post ...so glad things are going well!
Hey! I don't know if you remember me from Gap 57 last year, but it's Tori Flot. This is the second time I've looked on this site in months! I'm so glad he's doing good and I'm going to pray for him. Hope he keeps getting better!
Post a Comment